In business, we can only say that we are successful if the money starts to come in. We can see the results of our efforts if our sales start to go up and more people notice our products or services. One way to increase our sales is through increased traffic and conversion rates. But now, we are going to discuss what we need to do to increase conversion rates.
To be victorious in business, we need to establish our business well. The foundation of our business should be deeply rooted, that it can withstand whatever challenges and failures it might be subjected to.
We must first and foremost have the confidence in our product or service. We cannot convince others; we cannot be motivated if we do not have faith in what we have to offer the public. If we have established and employed the right conversion tools http://blog.useproof.com/conversion-rate-optimization-tips/ we are now ready to tackle strategies to increase our conversion rates.
Here are tips on increasing conversion rates:
1. Build Trust. There are a lot of things how we can instill trust. We can post accreditation, commendation or testimonials. It can come from well-known personalities, industry leaders, an award-winning body or the government. We can post it on our homepage or our landing page.
2. Increase Value. One way to increase value is to add information about our company. We can do this by putting our complete address, a contact number. This can also add up to organic search results.
3. Terms and Conditions. It is very important that our customers know our terms and conditions. In this way, they will understand what is included when they purchase or product or avail of our service. It is for the purpose of protecting both parties.
4. Prices. Regarding prices, no matter how good our product is, we need to price it at the level our competitors are offering their products. With regards to delivery and shipping, we must price it low. Why? It is one of the reasons customers have double thoughts on purchasing online products. If we can deliver for free, the better
5. Products. We need to foresee that we have an ample supply or stocks to supply the demand of our consumers. We should not sell our products if we know we do not have enough to sell. As much as possible, let us offer freebies or promos to entice more buyers.
6. Checkout Process. Let us shorten the check out process as much as possible. It matters a lot in converting visitors into customers. If we cannot do this, then an alternative process should be at hand. We can try the guest checkout process which customers does not need to make a new account.
7. Correct Errors. Avoid errors as much as possible. May it be in terms of grammar, typos, navigation as well as error pages.
8. Website. Check if the website is compatible with different browsers. If it looks like the way, it should look. Also, let us make sure it loads fast, we do not want our visitors to get pissed waiting, check if it loads fast or not and make the necessary adjustments.
9. Call to Action. We must have a clear call to action. This is one way to guide visitors and potential customers on where to go next and what action to take.
10.Appearance. Of course, the pictures that we put makes the difference. Visitors will get to see and have an idea what the product looks like. If it looks good, the more they will be enticed to buy. Visual Imagery is important to wake up their imagination.
These tips together with the application of these tools see url http://blog.useproof.com/conversion-rate-optimization-tips would surely help us out, hopefully by using the tips mentioned we would be able to increase conversion rates.